Infidelity Investigation in New York
The idea that your partner may be cheating on you can be devastating to think about… But there are steps you can take to make sure that you come out of the situation safe, secure, and in a good position to move forward.
How To Know If Your Spouse is Cheating
Even if it started with a gut feeling, you’ll usually notice changes in your spouse’s behavior. Here are a few common signals that indicate a possible affair:
- They are putting more effort into their appearance.
- They are suddenly working late or are busy more often.
- You feel changes in your physical and/or emotional intimacy.
- They are suddenly secretive about their phone or computer.
- Their spending patterns have changed.
However, even if you observe all these signals in your partner, you still have some work to do to ensure your safety and financial security.
What To Do If Your Partner is Cheating
If you suspect your partner is cheating, here are the next 4 steps you need to take:
- Verify that the affair is indeed happening by catching your partner in the act (without revealing yourself or your knowledge of the affair).
- Gather court-admissible evidence of the affair. You can’t obtain text message records without a warrant, so you’ll need photos of the affair happening in public.
- Keep a decent amount of cash on you, as the court may freeze your bank accounts during a divorce investigation.
- Once you have evidence of the affair, talk to your lawyer.
These tasks can seem like a tall order when your world has been knocked upside down, especially if you’re busy with work or taking care of the little ones. Not only will this consume your time, but it will continue to impact your mental health (which in turn may impact your job and financial security moving forward).
Instead of doing it all yourself, consider hiring a Private Investigator to handle the affair investigation for you so you can focus on preparing for the mediation or trial.
What is an Infidelity Investigator?
As a Private Investigator, my job is to swiftly determine if your spouse is having an affair and to gather evidence of the fact for the purpose of presenting it in court, and/or obtaining the personal closure you need to move forward. I’m also here to guide you on how to proceed safely and in your best interests while the investigation is underway.
Why Hire a Private Investigator for Cheating?
As a former Law Enforcement Officer, Deputy Sheriff, and investigative reporter turned PI, I’ve conducted a multitude of tactical investigations. I have the tools and expert knowledge to uncover and gather evidence of the affair quickly and covertly, so you can mourn your relationship in peace and gather strength for the trials ahead.
All infidelity investigations at Privacon are conducted by a licensed and insured female investigator, who will remain the primary point of contact throughout the investigation.
Fill Out the Form Below and Get a
Free Consultation With Sarah
Founder and Lead Investigator
NYS Department of State License #11000215646
10+ years of investigative experience and hundreds of cases solved.
Former Deputy Sheriff, Law Enforcement Officer, and Investigative Journalist and Reporter.
Licensed. Bonded. Insured.